Oracle Security provides a range Biometrics Time & Attendance System to augment our Access Control and staff monitoring and management systems. Our GPRS T & A systems are best suited for those remote sites locations and constructions sites where several staff members will be working.
The Garret PD 6500i walkthrough metal detector is the recognized the world over as an effective security system which as seen it gain popularity in Zimbabwe. With enhanced pinpointing and unbeatable discrimination features this is the top of the line machine provides maximum high volume traffic without compromising on security
The PD 6500i walkthrough is the recognized world leader in walk–through security including Zimbabwe and Af rica. With enhanced pinpointing and unbeatable discrimination features this is the top of the line machine provides maximum high volume traffic without compromising on security.
Who trusts the PD 6500i? Local Banks
• If they trust the Garret PD 6500i
Walkthrough then you can
rest assured that the PDi will have your security needs covered.
Top features of the PD 6500i
• 33 zones of pinpointing f rom top to bottom across the machine. To easily locate area of hidden metal
• 21 different program options for maximum versatility
• Dual detection – scanning f rom both sides of the PDI gives ultimate uniformity and sensitivity
• Advanced broadband detecting technology – easily targets
ferrous and non-ferrous weaponry with discrimination and max traffic flow
• Direction counter– automatically counts traffic as they pass in one direction or both
• Ultimate versatility: great for everything f rom airports to courthouses, prisons, schools or special events with preset programs for each location
• Networking power: easily networks, uses remote monitoring, analyses data and group management
• Come with 24 month limited warranty
• Pace lights: like robot symbols, red /
green walking man and red
stop hand to automatically regulate traffic flow.
A number of residential estates and business parks have installed access control systems that aim to control the passage of pedestrian and vehicular traffic into and out of the facilities. However, without the addition of a suitable visitor management system that accurately records and monitors visitors, one is missing a vital link in the chain of access control solutions.
PT-GUEST and PT-Scan visitor management solutions have been successfully adopted by a couple of the niche security estates throughout the country.
PT-GUEST is directly integrated to Impro’s IXP400 ImproNet and the new Portal range of access control systems. This visitor management solution includes a portable bar code scanner, which scans an individual’s driver’s licence, and a car registration disk scanner, with all data downloaded via WiFi directly to an encrypted database onsite, thereby eliminating transactional running fees that are often incurred with cloud-based systems.
PT-GUEST allows estate managers to accurately identify exactly who is onsite at a specific time, and results in controlled traffic flow at the perimeter. “In addition, the system provides valuable marketing information for estates. This is especially pertinent where the estate is not only reserved for the use of residents but, for example, may play host to wine-tasting, events, golf days and so forth. The reports provided will indicate busy periods and specific zones (for example, the golf course, or the conference room or restaurant) which are being visited and how many people are visiting those particular zones over a specific time period,
Attention to the changing needs of users is a major differentiator for Oracle Security Systems has been a primary factor in the growing adoption of its visitor management solutions.
The updated mobile app available with PT-GUEST allows for much faster and easier preregistration of visitors by a registered user. This can also be done by means of the Web interface. The design criteria on its latest releases were attention to detail, simplicity of operation for the users and security of all data by encryption, for guaranteed security.
“We are working towards making visitor management readily available, no matter where one needs to verify and monitor visitor access and movement on an estate or facility. Customization of solutions is one of our hallmarks and we are happy to engage with clients on bespoke solutions.
Our EAS systems for libraries are of a superior quality, they are ICASA approved and are manufactured locally. They are compatible with all EM labels, tags and tattle tapes on the market, and provide a quick and easy plug-and-play installation. It has a unobtrusive plexi–glass design that is able to detect over 95% of labels in all directions.
EM RETAIL SOLUTIONS
Our EM Retail system is one of the most secure systems on the market. It uses the best hidden security label on the market, which can be detected through foiled bag, which eliminates the need for metal detection. The system can be integrated with our Immediate Locking Gate for added security, and is compatible with other EAS systems
• Super strong clutch locking mechanism.
• 100% compatible with all EM
• Quick release using mechanical releasers.
• Industrial “stronger than steel”
• Customisation/branding according to your Corporate Identity available on request.
• Super light-weight – will not wear out apparel.
• Reset pin cradle for more secure garment grip.
AM RETAIL SOLUTIONS
This is the first AM retail system that is 100% completely designed and produced locally. Our latest AM system is elegant and aesthetically pleasing. It’s reliable detection, unique additional features and prominent advertising potential adds great style and value to any store.
• Super strong clutch locking mechanism
• 100% compatible with all AM
• Quick release using mechanical releasers
• Industrial “stronger than steel”
• Customisation/branding according to your Corporate Identity available on request
• Super light-weight – will not wear out apparel
• Reset pin cradle for more secure garment grip
AM RETAIL SOLUTIONS
Dedicated exclusively to libraries, Tagtron has an extensive background in library self-service technology. The extensive range of self-service technology products is equipped with many different features and functionalities.
• Cost reduction
• Increased opening hours (24 hours
• Increased number of circulations
• Up to 90% shorter waiting time at desk
• Higher availability of media due to sorting
• Reduced number of lost books
/ Identification of stolen books by gate tracking
• Easier and faster Inventory control, Location of misplaced books
• Privacy during check out and check in of media
• Staff has more time for patron consultancy
• Improved ergonomics for the library staff
• More satisfied patrons and employees
• Image increase due to modern, state of the art technology
Oracle Security Merchants offers the PES guard tracking system that ensures guards clocking at predetermined check points to ensure that they carry out their patrols. They clock in using a vandal proof tracking device whose data will be downloaded onto PC for analysis. Our equipment is sourced f rom the company TOMST® based in the Czech Republic which has been in operation since 1995.
Having been in the industry for a long time, Oracle Security Merchants shares the burden of challenges with other security companies. These challenges, span f rom changes in criminal behaviour through to changes in training methods, and have been part of the evolution in the security industry. These challenges have implored security companies to come up with solutions to address them whilst at the same time uplifting the level of service to the thousands of beneficiaries to this industry.
Furthermore, despite aggressive and more comprehensive training methods that are being employed, nature presents the toughest challenge faced in the industry, sleep and laziness are classical examples of such challenges.
Because human beings were meant to sleep during the night they find it difficult to keep awake during this time of the day. It has therefore been common to find guards asleep whilst on duty. As a result robberies or thefts commonly occur whilst the guard or guards are sleeping. In the security guard business supervision is of paramount importance and security companies have the duty to ensure that this is done effectively and continuously
Tomst Tracking Tools are therefore tools that can be used to monitor guards whilst the supervisors are away. Through the use of track sticks guards and even their supervisors can be monitored throughout the day using electronic tracking systems.
admin on +263773262400
sales on +263772854639
Technical on +263788777016
Landline on +263242332368
Visit our offices:
Office 15, !st Floor, West Wing
Strathaven Plaza, Strathaven Shopping Centre
Saturday: 8:00-12 PM